A Millennial’s guide to fashionable office wear
You have just landed that first job, and are about to begin your career but are not sure if you have the right office wear or not? While you may think that you are about the only person with this problem, the reality is that it is a common enough problem that most millennials face today. Here’s what you need to do – you need to check out some of the fashionable online clothing stores, for some fantastic ideas, couture suggestions, and apparels and for that perfect office wear. Here are a few things you can do, with what you already have – for that trendy wear. Do check out the tips posted below
- The top: Chances are that you already own a trendy leather jacket and wearing it with jeans on your first day at the office is usually a big no-no. Here’s what you can do, you can shop for some of the latest pencil skirts and pair up the same for a great look. As far as tops go, it is a bit harder, depending on how your tastes run, but you should be able to do the same provided the top is conventional without any “anti-establishment” graffiti on it. Make sure that you co-ordinate the colors and carry the right accessories to pull it off.
- Jeans: Everyone or nearly everyone owns that jeans that they love, which makes the tale of traveling pants all the more believable. Usually, you would be advised to ditch jeans and go in for more formal office wear but most women usually get away with wearing jeans to work as long as they match it with a structured top, the sort that screams sophistication. A tweed top should go perfectly with any jeans, you can check out some of the women’s dress stores online for some fantastic choices.
- Single pieces: You can wear that fitted dress to work, as long as you dress down that look with a collarless boy’s blazer. Wearing this combination should definitely make you appear chic, sophisticated, yet down to earth and should be just what you need on Monday mornings as you head into work,
- The white tee: Everyone needs to own that perfect white tee since that top will pay itself by the sheer fact that it will go with literally anything.
- Trousers: Yup, when it comes to trousers, most women tend to think that it is a “man” thing; sorry but that line of thought is ancient and no longer relevant today. If you are looking for a power dress for the office, then selecting the right trousers can make all the difference. So check women’s clothing stores online for a wide range of choices when it comes to women’s trousers. Try to look for the perfect boots while you are at it; pairing up the trousers with a pair of stylish boots should make you stand out for all the right reasons.
With these tips, you should be able to pull off that perfect look, at the office.
© Copyright Dime Piece Clothing